Friday 28 March 2014

Busting into Spring








Blazer + Chinos: H&M | Shoes: Call it Spring | Pocket Square: Simons | Shirt: Mexx |
Sunglasses: Rayban

Hello Gentlemen,

I hope you all are doing well! The last month has been crazy for us. So many new and exciting things happening (which we'll be sharing with you later). But enough of that for now... back to this outfit post.

There are two things I really love about this outfit. First, it was a great way for me to demonstrate how it's possible to take items from your existing wardrobe and mix & match them to create a new outstanding outfit!

Secondly, is it is such a wonderful outfit for Spring. The green really makes me feel elated and ready for Spring despite the continuous cold weather here in Edmonton. I love adding colour to my outfits and the mix of green, blue and burnt orange is awesome!

So take a look in your closet this week and see what items you could put together that you haven't thought of. And try to add some Spring colours to lift those Winter blues :-)

Stay Classy,

Harley H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...